Boston May Fair
Come and join us at the Boston May Fair from Saturday, April 29 to Saturday, May 6, 2017.
- Saturday, April 29 : 11am to 11pm, official opening noon
- Sunday, May 30 : 1:30pm to 9pm
- Monday, May 1 : 11am to 10.30pm
- Tuesday, May 2 : 11am to 10.30pm
- Wednesday, May 3 : 11am to 10.30pm
- Thursday, May 4 : 11am to 10.30pm
- Friday, May 5 : 11am to 11pm
- Saturday, May 6 : 11am to 10.30pm
Parking during May Fair:
- Custom House Quay will be offering free disabled parking as there will be none available in Boston Market Place, PLEASE NOTE this is only from Saturday, April 29 to Saturday, May 6.
- Looking for some where to park when visiting May Fair, we recommend Botolph Street - PE21 6TU, St George's Road - PE21 8YB, West End - PE21 8SS, Doughty Quay - PE21 8SP, Maud Street - PE21 6TP or Buoy Yard - PE21 6JX. Park all day on Sunday, 8am - 6pm for just £1.20. Evenings from 6pm - £1.
- No change, you can pay by phone in many of our car parks, just look out of the signage on the machine or download the MiPermit app on your smartphone.
We hope to see you there.