Housing and Property Information and Service Standards
Our promise to you
We will put our customers first by:
- treating you fairly, regardless of race, gender, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation and/or disability
- ensuring our services are accessible to all our customers and consider individual circumstances and special needs
- being open and honest with people
- being caring and treating people with respect, consistency and fairness
- being patient with people and taking time to understand their concerns
- always being helpful and responsive, keeping you informed and communicating with you clearly at all times
- letting you know the name and contact details of the person dealing with your enquiry
- apologising when we get things wrong and saying what we will do to put things right
For more details about how we can help you and what we do, please see the Service Standards leaflet in Related Documents.
We are required by law to protect your privacy and inform you how your information may be used. Some of your information may be made available on a publicly available register as required by relevant legislation. In some cases information relating to your applications may be requested under the Freedom of Information Act, this council will review these requests to consider if it is lawful to comply.
Please be aware that information collected by Boston Borough Council during the undertaking of its statutory functions may be used for legitimate reasons by other departments or passed to other regulatory and enforcement bodies for purposes such of the prevention and detection of crime, prevention of fraud or public safety.
The Council takes your privacy seriously. The Council is the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.If you want to know more about the information we have about you, or the way we use your information please contact the Council.
|[861kb]||Housing and Property Information Service Standards||Housing and Property Information Service Standards|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.