Licensing customer charter
Our commitment to our customers.
- Provide a sustainable and improving, high quality licensing and licensing enforcement service based on professionalism, care, attention, impartiality and public accountability.
- Provide comprehensive pre-application advice over the telephone, in person and in published guidance notes.
- Provide a Development Team Approach for applications requiring the involvement of two or more service areas.
- Provide access to our service through a variety of different channels.
- Have experienced, approachable, helpful, courteous, prompt and efficient staff available during normal office hours. (09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00 on Monday to Thursday and until 16.30 on Friday).
- Check all applications received within 2 working days.
- Deal with requests for service within 3 working days and send out requests for application forms within 1 working day.
- Consistently seek to minimise the complexity of the customer journey.
- Keep customers informed at all times.
- Achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction levels for all customer groups.
- Issue licences within 3 working days of being granted.
- Respond to all letters within 10 working days and all complaints within 15 working days.
- Continuously consult with our customers in a way that suits them, to enable service improvements to be made.
|[57kb]||Licensing and local land charges customer charter||Licensing and local land charges customer charter|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.