Local land charges customer charter
Our commitment to our customers
- Provide a sustainable and improving, high quality local land charges service based on professionalism, care, attention, impartiality and public accountability.
- Provide access to our service through a variety of different channels.
- Have experienced, approachable, helpful, courteous, prompt and efficient staff available during normal office hours. (09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00 on Monday to Thursday and until 16.30 on Friday).
- Deal with requests for service within 3 working days and send out requests for application forms within 1 working day.
- Consistently seek to minimise the complexity of the customer journey.
- Keep customers informed at all times.
- Achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction levels for all customer groups.
- Respond to all letters within 10 working days and all complaints within 15 working days.
- Continuously consult with our customers in a way that suits them, to enable service improvements to be made.
|[57kb]||Licensing and local land charges customer charter||Licensing and local land charges customer charter|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.