Environmental health quality policy statement
We are committed to providing a quality service to our customers.
We are committed to the concept of:
- Sustaining and improving the high quality of environmental health services provided to customers based on:
- Public accountability
- Providing assurance to customers that the service is being provided in a consistent, professional, effective and efficient manner.
We will therefore undertake to:
- Be approachable, helpful, courteous, prompt and efficient in our responses to our customers.
- Treat all customers fairly and equally.
- Provide a service having officers with local knowledge, professional and technical expertise, with the benefits of the support of a large organisation.
- Prioritise demands on the service having regard to risk and those that are of the highest risk will be dealt with in priority to lower risk demands.
The quality policy will be reviewed annually during the process of producing the service plan.
|[57kb]||Environmental health quality policy statement||Environmental health quality policy statement|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.