Lincolnshire County Council, as the highway authority, is responsible for managing and maintaining the road network in Lincolnshire.
They aim to provide a high quality of customer service throughout the county.
As part of Lincolnshire County Council's commitment to improving services you can report the following types of defects online:-
- Pavement/road defects
- Mud/debris on the road
- Missing/damaged drain or manhole covers
- Oil spillage/diesel on the road
- Theft of highway equipment
- Overgrown hedges/trees
- Grass cutting
- Winter salt/gritting/snow clearance
- Road signs/white lines
- Obstructed roads/pavements
- Other highway defects
Follow the link on the right-hand side to report any of the above.