Skip to content

Street trading consent

Information on street trading consent requirements and illegal / unlicensed street trading

Street trading consent is required for any trading in a street which is not on the prohibited list below.

Consent to trade is required for street trading activities such as hot food vehicles, ice cream vans and flower stalls. Food business may be subject to inspection and permission to site a mobile stall will be required from the highways department and from the landowner. 


£108.00 annually

Prohibited streets

Street trading is not permitted in any street which has been designated as a 'prohibited street'.  The prohibited streets within Boston town centre are as follows:

If you would like to report any incidents or suspected incidents of unlicensed trading, please call 01205 314235 or complete this form.


For any licensing enquiries please contact us using the details on the left. A member of the licensing team will normally be available at the Municipal Buildings on weekdays 9am - noon and 2pm - 5pm (4.30pm on Fridays). We may be available at other times by prior appointment.