Skip to content

Registering for council tax

If you buy or rent you must register for council tax on your property.

you can do this by:

Visiting - Municipal Buildings, West Street, Boston PE21 8QR.

Email -

At your point of contact the information we may require

If you wish to set up a direct debit or make a payment, you will need your bank account details.