Our publication scheme is based on the model publication scheme prepared and approved by the Information Commissioner.
We are committed to making information available to the public as part of our normal business activities, under the classes of information below.
Classes of Information
- Who we are and what we do (organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance)
- What we spend and how we spend it (financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts)
- What our priorities are and how we are doing (strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews)
- How we make decisions (policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations)
- Our policies and procedures (current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities)
- Lists and registers (information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority)
- The services we offer (advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases; a description of the services offered)
The classes of information do not include:
- Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
We will review and update this information on a regular basis.
Most of our information is available free of charge; exceptions are set out in our and on the relevant page. Charges will be made for actual disbursements incurred such as photocopying, postage and packaging and any costs directly incurred as a result of viewing information. Payment will be requested prior to provision of the information.
Information held by us that is not published under this scheme can be requested in writing, when its provision will be considered in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act. Select this link for more information about FOI.