Overcoming loneliness art competition
Artists of all abilities have been invited to enter a competition organised by the Lincs Independent Living Partnership.
The partnership helps vulnerable people overcome loneliness
Photographs, drawings or paintings illustrating the theme Overcoming Loneliness, together with your completed entry form should be received by Friday, June 1.
For photographs: email with a competition entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For drawings or paintings: post or deliver your original artwork with a competition entry form to one of the following venues:
- Age UK Lincoln and Kesteven, 36 Park Street, Lincoln, LN1 1UQ
- LHP, Chantry House, 3 Lincoln Lane, Boston, PE21 8RU
- LACE House, 2 Olsen Rise, Lincoln, LN2 4UZ
- Lincolnshire Home Independence Agency, Saracen House, Crusader Road, Tritton Road, Lincoln, LN6 7AS
- St Barnabas Hospice, Hawthorn Road, Lincoln, LN2 4QX
*Entry form and full rules are available at www.lilp.org.uk
Shortlisted entries will be showcased at the Lincolnshire Show where members of the public will vote for their favourite.
Winning entries will be included in a LILP calendar 2019, circulated throughout the community.