Declaration of the local totals for the referendum
Referendum on the United Kingdom's membership of the European Union
Date of Referendum: Thursday 23 June 2016
As the Counting Officer for the Boston voting area at the referendum held on 23 June 2016 under the European Union Referendum Act 2015, and having been authorised to do so by the Regional Counting Officer, I hereby give notice that I have certified the following:-
- The total number of ballot papers counted was 30,416.
- The total number of votes in favour of REMAIN was 7,430.
- The total number of votes cast in favour of LEAVE was 22,974.
The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows:
- No official mark: 0.
- Both answers voted for: 1.
- Writing or mark by which the voter could be identified: 1.
- Unmarked or void for uncertainty: 10.
- The total number of ballot papers rejected was: 12.
Dated: 24 June 2016.
Phil Drury, Counting Officer.
|[56kb]||Declaration of the local totals for the referendum||Declaration of the local totals for the referendum|
The documents in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files which can be downloaded from the Adobe website free of charge.